Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year - Now What?

Welcome 2015!

A new year is here. It brings with it so much anticipation of what lies ahead. I am reflecting on how I want to feel by the end of 2015 and what actions will bring about the change I am seeking. For example, at the end of December of 2015, I want to be able to say I feel the healthiest I have ever felt. Now I need to think about what actions will help me accomplish those goals. It could be more exercise, healthier eating, drinking more water, etc.. Instead of trying to jump in and change all of those things on Day 1, I am going to work them in slowly. Try picking just one of those actions and make it your priority for the month of January. Once it is integrated into your daily habit, then introduce another change.
This is how I am going to break down my goals for 2015, whether they are health, work or relationship related. 
Here's to a new year and all that lies ahead! I hope by the end of 2015, you will feel healthier and happier than you have before and that each day brings you closer to being the "you" you are meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment